Whiter teeth are something everyone wants. You will be surprised to know that the first impression is greatly influenced by the colour of your teeth. Keeping your teeth white might become a daunting task if you love red wine, chocolate or coffee. Certain food habits can stain your teeth easily if you indulge in them regularly.
The easiest way to achieve a whiter smile is by visiting a reputed dental clinic for teeth whitening treatment. Their dentists will assess your dental health and use digital radiography to conduct tests. The objective is to determine the intensity of teeth whitening treatment you need. They might even share a few tips so you can take better care of your teeth after undergoing the treatment.
4 Ways You Can Make Your Teeth Whiter
- Use a stain removal toothpaste at least twice daily. Though being affordable, you can’t expect dramatic results.
- Though over-the-counter teeth whitening strips and pastes work better than toothpaste, they lack the clinical strength of whiteners suggested by experienced dentists.
- At-home treatments under the supervision of a dentist can help you achieve whiter teeth but the process is very time-consuming.
- If you want dramatic results, get in touch with a reputed dentist offering teeth whitening in West Sussex.
Why Visit A Dental Clinic For Teeth Whitening
If you are willing to make the most of your teeth whitening treatment, choose a reputed dental clinic offering it. Their dentists will assess the condition of your teeth and accordingly decide which type of bleach should they use to treat the surface of your teeth. Carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide is more popular. They target the stains in your teeth and break them into smaller pieces. Your teeth will become more prominent and they will look whiter.
3 Tips To Follow After Undergoing Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Avoid drinks which can leave dark stains on your teeth like fruit juice, beer, coffee, dark soda and fruit juice.
- Avoid smoking or use only e-cigarettes if necessary.
- Avoid red or blue colour mouthwashes or toothpaste.
These being said, make sure you choose the right dentist offering teeth whitening treatment in West Sussex and follow the tips stated above for long-lasting results.