A dental crown is useful for several reasons as it protects a weak tooth from decaying. If your dentist finds that your tooth is in a state where rapid decaying is obvious, they might suggest you have a dental crown.
What is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap. Your dentist will place this cap over your broken or damaged tooth to protect it from rapid decaying. The cap will restore the shape and size of the tooth so that you can use it without any discomfort.
The cap will regain the strength and appearance of that damaged tooth and improve your overall dental aesthetics.
The Benefits of Having a Dental Crown
- It protects a rotting tooth from further damage.
- It protects the cracked parts of a tooth and holds them together.
- It improves the oral aesthetics of the patients.
- It covers discoloured teeth.
- It also covers dental implants.
- It offers brilliant cosmetic modification.
Your dentist will examine you before suggesting a dental crown.
At Horsham Gentle Dental, the expert dentists offer both temporary and permanent dental crowns to match the requirements of the patients.
Please get in touch with us for complete information.